As it has always been, at LUX Hotel the safety and security of our guests and stuff remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
With this being our primary goal, we maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our hotels today, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- We support and follow the guidelines and recommendations of local and health authorities.
- All staff members have been already provided information and follow special instructions about COVID-19
- We have increased the already applied measures on hand hygienee.
- We have increased our cleaning and hygiene protocols adjusted to the instructions about COVID-19.
- We follow a regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles and card terminals with anti-bacterial liquids.
- We offer disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests
We thank you for your understanding and support, and very much look forward to giving you the warmest of welcomes in Loutra Ipatis when you are ready to travel.
Wish you health and optimism, and always remain at your disposal for any additional clarification you may require.